A city north of Spokane in Washington on Highway 395, so named because of deers grazing in the area as seen by the railroad surveyors prior to its founding. Deer Park is a land wooded with pines, some leaf trees and many other kinds of trees.
Home owners in Deer Park area know better of the risks of what damage a broken branch or tree limbs can cause, especially after a wind or snow storm. The safety of the family from this elements is one of the reasons, Northern Lake Tree Service offer you a hand in your tree problems.
You can call us any time for free assessment and estimates for trees in your property.
The Services we Offer Include:
- Tree pruning and trimming, topping and thinning by certified arborists
- Pruning – selective removal of certain parts of trees or plant such as branches, buds, or roots. This practice entailstargeted removal of diseased, damaged, dead, non-productive, structurally unsound, or otherwise unwanted tissue from crop and landscape plants to allow new growth. Pruning helps the trees to grow strong and look neat and attractive. It is important to do this properly to not damage the tree.
- Trimming – done to promote healthy tree growth. Lower branches are removed from the trunk to discourage animals from browsing and eating them. Mostly preoccupied with removing green shoots to encourage healthier overall foliage, trimming is done to improve the appearance of the tree.
- Topping – the practice of removing whole tops of treesor large branches and/or trunks from the tops of trees, leaving stubs or lateral branches that are too small to assume the role of a terminal leader.
- Thinning – the selective removal oftrees, primarily undertaken to improve the growth rate or health of the remaining trees. Thinning is also done to increase the tree’s resistance to environmental stress such as wild fire, drought, extreme temperature, or insect infestation.
- Safe tree removal
- Stump grinding – stump grinding lets you avoid having to dig – after cutting off all the parts of the tree that we can remove by conventional means, a machine is used to grind and shred the stump into mulch and chips. This is done by using a stump grinder depending on the stump’s size.
- Stump removal – although cutting down a tree may seem like a big project, it is actually a lot easier than stump removal. Stump removal is cutting off the root system and digging the bulk of the stump out and lifting it away.
- We prioritize your safety in every service we give that is why we only hire certified arborists for a friendly and professional service for you.
For tree assessment, maintenance, and services in Deer Park, Washington and other near locations, call Northern Lakes Tree Service now for a free assessment. You can expect to have a good experience in talking with us about your tree problems and concerns.
Northern Lakes Tree Service
Phone: (208) 443-3600
Cell: (208) 610-3718