Hayden Lake is both a city and a lake in Kootenai County, Idaho. Located on the northern part of the state and considered a suburb of Coeur d’Alene. It is one of several natural lakes in Idaho with a shoreline; heavily populated with homes and has a limited public access. The actual city of Hayden Lake is located around the Hayden Lake Country Club and a small portion of the northern part of the lake.
With its crystal clear waters, picturesque timber shores, and sandy beaches, Hayden Lake is one the most beautiful and popular go – to destination in North Idaho. The lake is surrounded on three sides with a panoramic view of the timbered mountains.
Living in Hayden, exposed the home owners to living near Idaho’s plant life. They have experienced the benefits of having trees near their home, and also the disadvantages of not giving proper care and maintenance to these trees. Northern Lakes Tree Services offer you a way to still experience these advantages without worrying about the drawbacks of having trees on your lawn.
Why Choose Us
The trees in your lawn provide shade, enhance your property and offer abundant benefits from the environment. But trees also, can pose a safety hazard to your family and home if not cared properly. Northern Lakes Tree services understand these 3 points:
- Maintenance is critical to in protecting trees from decline and rot. Protecting your property from potential damage.
- Proper tree care and maintenance improves the tree’s vitality, helping them withstand the forces of nature, diseases and problematic pests.
- Tree care and maintenance also contribute to the over – all health and safety of your trees, as well as enhancing the value of your property.
Northern Lakes Tree Services offer you:
- Pruning and Shaping
Pruning – pruning can also be considered preventive maintenance. It is a practice that involves removal of certain parts of the tree such as branches, roots, limbs, or buds. This also entails the removal of diseased, damaged, dead, and non – productive parts of the tree.
Shaping – is the practice of training living trees and other woody plants into artistic shapes and useful structures.
- Tree Disease Control – with the help of licensed professionals, Northern Lakes Trees Services uses an integrated approach in managing diseases and insects through the use of sound cultural practices beginning with the maintaining of your tree’s health. Our specialists will help you in identifying the diseases harming your trees.
- Topping – the practice of removing whole tops of treesor large branches and/or trunks from the tops of trees, leaving stubs or lateral branches that are too small to assume the role of a terminal leader. Other common names for tree topping include hat – racking, heading, rounding over, and tipping
- Thinning – the selective removal oftrees, primarily undertaken to improve the growth rate or health of the remaining trees. Thinning is also done to increase the tree’s resistance to environmental stress such as wild fire, drought, extreme temperature, or insect infestation.
- Certified arborists – we have ISA Certified Arborists who can give your trees best assessment possible.
- We work with a friendly/professional outlook in every service.
- Site Evaluations
- Long Term Tree Care
- Maintenance Plans
- Selective Logging
- Hazard Assessment
- Land Clearing
- Low Impact Tree Service
For professional, high quality and affordable tree services, contact Northern Lakes Tree Service now for free Assessment.
NORTHERN LAKES TREE SERVICES
1-877-905-TREE or (208)443-3600