A healthy lawn offers a lot of benefits to our environment. It promotes high quality of outdoor space for family activities and increase life quality of community. Good shape and lush lawn improves homeowner’s property value and value of the neighborhood.
Lawn Care Service
To enlighten you with the scope of lawn care, following services are provided below.
- Lawn Fertilization. Keep your grass green and healthy. With lawn fertilization services, your lawn will get all the of the nutrients it needs to thrive. One of the most important nutrients needed by your lawn is nitrogen. But still, there is a different and unique fertilization demand on each species of grass and soil quality your lawn has. Call a professional tree care specialist to achieve desired incredible curb appeal.
- Lawn Analysis and Treatment Assessment. If you are disappointed after you exerted all your efforts just to maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn, maybe it is the best time to have your lawn be analyzed. Lawn Analysis is a service that will help you examine the current health condition of your lawn. This evaluates grass type, color, shade, thatch level, watering, pests, mowing and diseases. By determining the type of grass, the accurate measurements of pH levels of the soil and the negative factors impacting your lawn, lawn care experts will be able to create a unique treatment plan that will maintain and improve the welfare of your grass. With lawn analysis and treatment assessment, homeowners will soon have the healthiest lawn possible regardless of seasonal changes and weather conditions.
- Lawn Disease Management – Through proper and regular maintenance of your lawn, prevention of diseases will be possible. Activeness of a disease sometimes depends on the weather and environmental conditions of the lawn. Development of a long term disease might bring a total damage and recovery will surely be difficult. To lessen the existence of diseases, homeowners must choose the right grass and apply the accurate practice. Good cultural practices include soil cultivation, fertilization, mowing, irrigation and thatch removal. To assist you in making your first step for lawn disease management, it is highly recommended to contact professional tree care specialist.
- Lawn Pest and Weed Control – One of the most common lawn care service is pest and weed control. This practice means regulation and management of weed and pest species that contribute in damaging homeowner’s lawn. Lawn pest and weed control will help you cease the presence of damaging insects and their larvae that is being a constant threat to your lawn. By resolving pest problem immediately, your lawn will be assured green and healthy all year long.
- Lawn Aeriation and Overseeding – This provides an avenue for water, nutrients and oxygen to get to the root zone. This helps you reduce thatch accumulation and alleviate compaction. To help thicken thin and bare areas, overseeding must be applied. This process gives your soil room to breathe and your grass room to grow.
Practical Reasons Why You Should Hire a Lawn Care Professional
Is it worth the investment? While doing it yourself may seem like easy and fun, there are more practical and clever reason why you should hire a lawn care professional.
- Cost – There are several beginners who tried out doing the D.I.Y approach and ended up wasting a lot of their savings. Buying excessive lawn products and choosing wrong type of grass lead onto an unnecessary expense. Lawn Care Professional can provide just the exact amount of lawn products to be used and correct kind of grass to be placed on your lawn. In addition, Lawn Care Company has the ability to purchase bulk products leading to lower cost.
- Time – Let’s be honest. One of the major problems of homeowners is time. To be able to treat and maintain your lawn properly, one must save a day or two to be spent in purchasing the right products and planning the right lawn care management.
- Storage Requirement – Deciding to hire a Lawn Care Professional means removing the chance of purchasing too much products and buying different lawn equipment. All these things when bought will be required to have enough storage.
- Timely Applications – Hiring Professional Lawn Care Company eliminates the risk of missing the applications. There are some instances that if someone missed an application, the tendency is to put too much product/treatment on the lawn in a narrow time frame.
To lead you one step closer to a healthy and aesthetic appealing lawn, call Northern Lakes Tree Service today! Providing a safe, high quality and professional tree services in Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington and other near areas.