Priest Lake, Idaho
Priest Lake is considered to be a destination for an all year-round adventure and vacation. Located in the northernmost portion of the Idaho Panhandle is an area of a spectacular backdrop, where you can enjoy and experience myriad recreational opportunities. Today the lake’s biggest draw is tourism. Several private resorts and popular camp grounds run around the area.
The location is also considered to be a hiker’s paradise because of its pristine variety of wildlife both in and around the lake. Not only visitors and tourists can experience the magic of its fresh environment but most especially Priest Lake’s community. Trees surrounding the entire area increases the value of one’s property, saves energy that helps the economy and beautifies the entire community. And to maintain this kind of healthy nature and safe environment, Tree Health Care program is highly suggested.
Tree Health Care
Trees are like humans. Care and Maintenance is a requirement to remain healthy and fresh. Routine tree health inspections are vital to managing insects and diseases and helping trees thrive in an urban environment. For a healthy and well maintained trees, provided below are some key points.
- Management of Insects and Diseases. This begins with maintaining tree health through pruning and optimizing soil condition. Insects and diseases can actually attack any tree during the growing season. This is one of the main reasons why trees get weak, eventually attract unwanted attention and even kill trees and shrubs. If there is an occurrence of tree stress, wilting or loss of leaves, dying and drying of branches and the like, contact our professional arborist for immediate assessment of your trees. Inspections to detect infestations before damage occurs are ideal. We can help you identify and diagnose insects and diseases. We have treatment programs that adhere to provide quality medical care to your trees.
- Maintenance Plan. Consistency is the key! Maintenance Plan provides the framework of the ongoing and continual care for your trees and plants. The presence of trees in public areas and highly populated communities can present a degree of risk to people and their property. This plan aims to provide management strategies to ensure longevity and quality of trees. The purpose of this planning is to provide clear and consistent method for managing trees including maintenance and condition inspection schedule. Services offered include inspecting of trees and plants and their growing environments, annual pruning, disease and insect management, fertilizing and mulching.
- Small Lot Management. Selective thinning of trees, fuel load reduction, understory clean up and pest management are the compositions of small lot management. If you own wooded property, learning to manage the ecosystem properly will lead to increased health and diversity. Some of us hesitate to do anything to our woods either due to lack of time or knowledge or because of fear tampering with a delicate ecosystem and its wildlife. If this is the case, it is recommended to seek for professional assistance to at least have someone to properly guide you on steps you should make.
Call Northern Lakes Tree Service!
Start protecting your home and saving your trees today! Contact Northern Lakes Tree Service to provide you safe and professional tree services for your home. Schedule for an expert consultation for your trees now.
For Free Estimates:
NORTHERN LAKES TREE SERVICES
1-877-905-TREE or (208)443-3600
- North Idaho – Priest Lake, Priest River, Oldtown, Sandpoint, Ponderay, Bonners Ferry, Cocalalla, Diamond Lake, Sacheen Lake, Rathdrum, Spirit Lake, Twin Lakes, Couer d’Alene, and the Hayden Lake area
- Eastern Washington – Newport, Deerpark, Elk, Spokane County and Spokane area
- Northern Lakes Area